The following general terms of business and terms of delivery count to all orders:
§1 delivery and achievements
All deliveries and achievements on the basis of online orders made with this internet shop are defeated by the general terms of business performed here. Soaking off and / or complementary arrangements need the explicit approval of the PRObass music publishing house in written form. A valid bill of sale is made by the order of the customer in the PRObass music publishing house and its acceptance by the publishing company. Purchased digital files may only be used by the purchaser and may not be resold.
§2 online orders
The PRObass music publishing house will work on incoming online orders and dispatch them immediately. Dates of delivery are non-binding, provided that they were agreed not in writing.
The customer has to assert objections because of damages in transit immediately compared with the transportation company within the terms intended for it and to inform the music publisher PRObass likewise.
§4 invoices and payments
Invoices are due immediately and are payable without every deduction, unless divergent methods of payment were agreed. Open invoices are due within 14 days to the payment. From the 30-th day after invoice date the music publisher PRObass is entitled to require interests on arrears at the rate of 3% about the respective minimum lending rate of the German Central Bank. A compensation is allowed only with indisputable or judicially legally to ascertained demands. The customer can assert a retention right only, as far as it is based on the same contractual relationship. Exhibit of net calculations without value added tax with delivery in EU foreign counties are possible only by transmission of a valid sales tax.
Objections because of scope of supply, material defects, wrong deliveries and amount divergences are to assert in writing prompt, at the latest however, within one week after receipt of the product. With entitled objections the music publisher PRObass will supply later and exchange the product, for the rest, under reservation of the exclusion after his choice, take it back or make a discount for the buyer .If the second spare delivery also falls short in case of the exchange of the product, the right on change or decrease is entitled to the buyer.
§ 6 purchase object and ownership structures
The purchased object remains as property of the music publisher PRObass untill entire payment. During the duration of the retention of title the buyer is entitled to the possession and use of the purchase object, as long as he follows to his obligations from the retention of title and his obligations from the business connection in time. The customer is obliged to give everything within the scope of a legal pursuit from agreed retention of title to necessary information to the PRObass music publishing house.
§7 non-decrease of the product
Ordered and not taken products or not redeemed debits entitle the music publisher PRObass to the notice of the contract as well as to the authorisation of a compensation claim at the rate of 20% of the net order value and treatment costs at the rate of 12.78 euro plus VAT. A compensation claim comes also to carry if the customer does not withdraw within the legal resignation term from the bill of sale in writing. A bill of sale comes about while sending the on-line order. The customer accepts the TERMS AND CONDITIONS order terms with sending the order.
§8 electronic data storage
The music publisher PRObass is entitled to raise the personal data necessary within the scope of the business connection of the customer, to store and to process. The passing on of personal data outside of the PRObass music publishing house is not carried out.
§9 final regulations
The ineffectiveness of single points of these general terms of business does not touch the effectiveness of the remaining regulations. To the place of the ineffective regulation steps a new regulation which comes close as possible in her economic effect to the ineffective regulation.
All retail prices are given in EURO including value added tax and can change without previous announcements. Mistake are left with product descriptions and prices.
Consumer information according to distance selling regulations
When ordering goods by e-mail / telephone / fax or letter, which does not concern your commercial or self-employed activity, please note the following legally required information:
1. our general terms and conditions of delivery apply to shipping within germany.
2. the stated product prices always include the applicable value-added tax.
3. you have the possibility to pay your ordered goods by cash on delivery, prepayment or PayPal (VISA / Mastercard). Pdf-files will be sent by email after receipt of payment.
4. the stated shipping information and shipping costs apply.
5. the contract of sale becomes effective with the sending of the order and the receipt of the goods, our general terms and conditions, delivery conditions as well as consumer information must be accepted before the conclusion of the order process, otherwise an order is not possible.
As a consumer you have the possibility to return the ordered goods within 14 days without giving reasons. The period begins at the earliest with receipt of the goods and this instruction. The timely dispatch of the goods is sufficient to meet the deadline.
7. If the goods cannot be sent as a parcel, you can demand the return of the goods within the aforementioned period. The request for return should be made in writing, stating the exact goods ordered, the invoice number and your address.
8. The return or the taking back of the goods shall be at the expense and risk of the buyer.
9. If the goods have deteriorated within the two-week return period or if they can no longer be returned, you are obliged to compensate the value of the goods insofar as you are responsible for the deterioration. The value of the goods is to be reimbursed for the transfer of use or the use of the goods by you as well as for other services up to the time of exercising your right of return.
10. In the event of a return, please return the goods with sufficient postage. Please include the invoice number and your address with the return. Returns with insufficient postage will not be accepted.
11. Please note that there is no right of return for downloads, as the download is not suitable for return due to its nature.
12. You acknowledge that digital products purchased via PRObass Musikverlag may not be resold to third parties and may only be used by the purchaser himself. There shall be no entitlement to compensation in the event of loss of the same.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)